Friday, August 21, 2009

saturday's outfit and lovely wether

This is Friday's outfit, but unfortunately it's not a good photo of me since I was about to fall off of the stool I was standing on, as I tried to take a crappy web cam photo. Seriously, the thing scares me, but it was the only option besides waiting for my sister to get home with my MOTHER'S camera, that is NOT hers, but if I didn't do this I wouldn't have a funny story to tell you, so I guess there's a silver lining in every crappy day. Skirt: Rummage sale. Leggings: Target. Shoes: Target.
Top: Old Navy. Other Top: Old Navy
This it Saturday's outfit, it's a little boring, but I just threw on clothes because I had to, so mainly it's just the first thing I saw in my closet, and said "Today, as long as it looks good together it's fine." that was before I realized it was a beautiful overcast day, and got super excited. so it's been a good day so far, but it is me so ten bucks says that I'll probably have to do something I really don't want to do......oh right, I forgot that today my little sister, or "the leach" as she is known in my house, wants me to go swimming with her, and wouldn't leave me alone until I promised to go with her, so really quickly I'll say:


Red top: Target
Tan over-top-thing: rummage sale


Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target










~Delaney

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh quite yer whining! I have my own camera now so you can steal moms as much as you want.