Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Let's Go On A Trip Pt.2: Pictures Part One

here is the first batch of pictures of my trip.

a weirdly shaped pipe on the way there.








Green cupcakes at Mommie Helen's.











Celebrity wall at Mommie Helen's. a little bakery owned by a client of my dad's, that is loved by people such as Oprah Winfrey, and Shackle O'neal, they have amazing cupcakes.

















Yellow cake at Mommie Helen's.













Michael with flowers in his hair. If I ever mention Michael making a face when he's disgusted or disturbed, and so he pulls his chin in, this is that face.














this is a car across the street, two houses and a cross walk down the street. I love the zoom on this thing














Michael, my brother-in-law, in his car.














A bird I saw across the street. I think I have mentioned my love for photography before, but if not I love it, I'm not very good, but I still love it. the gate to my back yard.
my neighbour from across the street's garden(I took this from my yard, I love the zoom on my camera!).
more to come.

No comments: