Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey Readathon April 2018

I woke up really late this morning. My plan was to start getting up earlier and earlier these past few weeks so that I am ready to jump into camp this summer, but last night we went out to see Avengers: Infinity War (I can't even talk about it, guys) and I didn't go to bed until like one in the morning because I decided to clean my room after that (why did I do that instead of going to bed or better yet start reading? IDK I'm insane). So I woke up at around 9-9:30ish this morning and am just now sitting down to read. I'm the only one home so maybe I'll be able to get through a lot, but we'll see.

First up I'll be reading A Wrinkle In Time, which I started on the Eleventh but I'm restarting because I haven't picked it up in about two weeks because of my stupid schedule.

A Wrinkle In Time - 12:09 PM - 1:18 PM, 2:12 PM - 3:07 PM

No comments: