Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today's Inspiration








So much stuff has been going on over here at the Barrett House that I haven't been able to blog, so here's an update. I Bought new shoes!! I love shoes, if I had a choice between getting bit by Edward Cullen, or a lifetime supply of Jimmy Choos, I would actually take the Jimmy Choos.......Well maybe not, but I still love shoes. But here's yesterday's Inspiration; Rosalie Hale. Unfortunately I don't own a grey coat, and so this is my makeshift Rosalie outfit, but I'm okay with that. And I'm wearing my new heels that I love.

I'm not gonna post Today's outfit, because it's rather boring(jeans and a top), but I will make myself blog more often, and hopefully I will have more cute outfits for you, but until then I will leave you with were I bought my outfit. Shoes, Top, and Vest: Target. and Pants: Old Navy.
Today I unfortunately do not have anything funny or sarcastic to post so I will just leave you with a quote by someone I do not know: "Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defence."
~Delaney

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That vest is mine not your's. that shirt I gave you is from old navy.