Sunday, October 22, 2017

And We're Done!

I made it to midnight! So much fun! so here's the total:

I've finished four books today:

Audiobook - The Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Audiobook - Classic American Short Stories featuring Ambrose Bierce, Steven Crane, Mark Twain, O. Henry, Jack London, James Fenimore Cooper, and Kate Chopin
Comic - Mickey Mouse & Goofy: Mystery Island (A vintage comic but the author and artist are not names)
Paperback - A New Kind of Leader by Reggie Joiner

 and I've made effort on two others:

Paperback - The Fire by Night by Teresa Messineo
Audiobook - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

And believe it or not I cleaned most of my kitchen, so I'm quite proud of that!

Now I am just continuing with Hitchhikers' while I wait for my sister to finish showering, because I haven't showered in 24 hours and I still have to teach a class tomorrow at 11:30. But I am so glad I did this! My first full Readathon! Well goodnight!

No comments: